Star Community Health Dental Van
The Star Community Dental Van is back for the 2022-2023 School year to provide top notch and convenient dental care!
- Dental Exams, X-Rays, & Cleanings
- Further treatment if needed
Who is Eligible? EVERYONE!
We believe all children are deserving of accessible dental care. We have a dedicated team to help.
- CHILDREN CURRENTLY UNDER THE CARE OF A DENTIST ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SIGN UP UNLESS THEY WILL BE DISCONTINUING CARE WITH THEIR CURRENT DENTIST.
- Children who have Medical Assistance, AmeriHealth Caritas, Avesis, United HealthCare, Gateway, Capital Blue Cross, Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, MetLife and United Concordia.
- No Insurance? Or have an insurance we do not participate with? We can help!
- We believe all children are deserving of accessible dental care. We have a dedicated team to help.
- Please contact our Patient Access Coordinator, Jacqueline Grier at 610-377-7354 for any questions or assistance.
TO HAVE YOUR CHILD SEEN FOR SERVICES IN THE DENTAL VAN: PLEASE COMPLETE BOTH SIDES AND RETURN THE ATTACHED FORMS TO THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY,
OR CONTACT YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL NURSE.
2022-2023 Dental Van flyer for schools
Student Consent Form