October 5, 2015
October 5, 2015
September 23, 2015
September 15, 2015
August 25, 2015
Our PowerSchool program has a new and exciting feature for parents that will make the access of information much more efficient. PowerSchool single sign-on access was activated. Student access will remain the same. The information that follows will provide instructions on creating a single sign-on account. Single sign-on access allows you to have one PowerSchool parent portal account for all your school children in one place.
The website location is: https://pspalmerton.cliu.org/public/home.html
PowerSchool now has the capability of having:
1. More than one student's information visible under your parent login
2. More than one parent account for each student.
Parents/guardians must create a new account. Consequently, old parent/guardian accounts
will no longer work.
Instructions for logging into Parent Portal (even if you have used Parent Portal in the past).
1. Open your Web browser to the PowerSchool Parent Portal https://pspalmerton.cliu.org/public/
2. Click Create Account. The Create Parent/Guardian Account page appears
3. Enter your first name
4. Enter your last name
5. Enter your email address
6. Enter your desired user name. It must be unique. If the name you choose already exists, you will be prompted to enter a different one after you press the enter button.
7. Enter your desired password –
8. Re-enter your password
9. Enter your student's first and last name
10. Enter the Access ID (the Powerschool username you used previously for the student)
11. Enter the Access Password (the Powerschool password ayou used previously for the student)
12. Enter your relationship to the student
13. If you have a Access ID and Password for another student, you may enter them on the next line.
14. When all student information has been completed, press the enter button.
15. If successful, you will be directed to the login screen. If you receive an error message (forgot to fill in a field, your user name or email address are not unique, etc.), you must correct the error(s) AND re-enter the parent password(s) for all students listed. You may then press the enter button again. Continue correcting errors until you see the login screen after pressing the enter button.
16. If you desire more than one parent/guardian account for your student, please provide the Access ID and Access Password to anyone that you authorize to access your student's information (parents, guardians, relatives, siblings, etc.)
Once you log into the PowerSchool website, you may sign up for alerts to be emailed directly to you. These alerts will be triggered by attendance/grades based upon the selections you make using the Email Notification link. You may change your alert status at any time. You may also change your email address or password by clicking on Account Settings.
If you need assistance or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-826-7101 ext 5023.
Thank you for using Power School Parent Portal!
August 17, 2015
Family Pass $50.00
June 10, 2015
May 29, 2015
On Monday, June 1st, the Lady Bomber Softball Team starts their new quest for a PIAA State Championship. They will face District 1 AA champion St. Basil Academy. The game will be held @ Plymouth Whitemarsh High School @ 4pm. The address for the school is listed below.
May 26, 2015
~ Congratulations to Spencer Hay and Sean Doherty for bringing home medals @ the PIAA State Track and Field Championships!!! Spencer Hay finished tied for 3rd in the High Jump and Sean Doherty finished 8th in the 300M Hurdles!! Great Job Bombers!!!
May 26, 2015